Friday, April 29, 2011

I got Royal Wedding fever...and I'm contagious ;)

So today is the big day. The day William and Kate Middleton finally get married. This event has been anticipated since the day they got engaged. Now as I am writing this I am watching the Royal Wedding and it is by far the most incredible wedding I have ever seen in my lifetime!

She is such a beautiful bride and her wedding dress was absolutely stunning!
I was very surprised to see her sister wear white as well, but when I found out that it is tradition there it made sense. She blended right in with the bride, especially when she walked behind her carrying the train. She didn't draw attention away from the bride, which is how it should be.
William looked so handsome in his military suit and it just made everything fit together. He looks so much like his mother that I almost had a tear come to my eye.
There is so much to talk about when it comes to the Royal Wedding that I just don't have the time or space to do it.

Everything about this wedding was perfect. From the dress, the vows, the queen, the entrance, the exit, and even the kiss! Although the kiss was very short and is now being dubbed 'the little kiss' compared to the kiss shared by William's mother and father on their wedding day. However I feel it was very like them. They are not the type of couple to be publicly smooching, or cuddling. They are a very reserved couple and save all the 'lovey dovey' moments for when they are alone. They truly are a perfect couple.
This was the 'Wedding of the Century' and I don't believe anything can top it.
I cannot wait to go home and watch the wedding allover again on my TV.  Nothing can top this moment today. Especially being able to see the first kiss outside of the palace on the balcony :)

The only thing left for me to say about the wedding....Is Prince Harry single? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment