Friday, June 17, 2011

Love knows no gender...or in this case species

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rynvewVe21Y&feature=autoplay&list=PLE410F85D41FC6AB3&index=31&playnext=1


So I don't know why I find this so cute, but I think this is just the most adorable thing ever! A cat and a dolphin playing with one another. I mean a cat and a dolphin? Two of the most opposite creatures and yet they are playing with one another. It's like watching those videos of a dog who raises lion cubs, or a pig who raises cats. I just think that animals who are completly opposite and yet are able to interact with one another in a calm and civil manner are the cutest things ever!

If animals are able to no discriminate than why can't we? We have alot of learn from our fellow animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment